Post Name e-Relationship Manager Date September 19, 2023 Short Info.
ICICI Bank is inviting applications for the position of e-Relationship Manager Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Post Name||e-Relationship Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Function/Business Area||Financial services|
|Official Website||ICICI Bank|
|Salary||UPTo 4.0LPA + Incentives|
About ICICI Bank Company
ICICI Bank Ltd (ICICI Bank) provides personal and corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, venture capital, life and non-life insurance solutions, securities broking, and asset management services to corporate and retail clients, high-net-worth individuals, and SMEs.
Why Should You Join
As an e-Relationship Manager, you get an opportunity to engage with customers across segments and provide any and every assistance required to ease their banking journey. You would act as a one-point contact for your mapped customers and service their requirements across different channels and products. To do so, it is imperative to develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s profile, demographics, banking behavior and portfolio. You are expected to use the service opportunities to expand the customer portfolio with the Bank by offering new products and solutions and co-ordinate with the mapped branch for better branch Synergy. Hence, this role requires you to have a flair for identifying sales opportunities and driving revenue, while keeping Net Promoter Score at the core of your engagement. You are also expected to ensure coverage of your customer base through regular conversation, in accordance with the business plans.
- Build and deepen relationships with customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues through the phone channel
- Provide professional customer service to achieve high customer satisfaction and retention which should result in high Net Promoter Score
- Have complete knowledge of customer base in terms of the profile, demographics and assets in the bank
- Serve as one-point contact to the mapped customers of the bank
- Cross selling and Up selling of products and services for both new and existing customers
- Providing advisory for various products offered by Banks to enhance relationship value
- Develop and maintain banking relationships with select group of customers through individualized customer service
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the budgeted targets through PPOP(Pre-Provisioning Operating Profit)
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with business plans
- Expand base of new customers through referrals from existing customers
Education Requirement :
- Graduate with 3-8 years
- Sales and Relationship experience from any industry
- Ability to manage relationships to improve relationship value of existing Clients
- Aptitude towards delivering high quality customer service with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Self-driven with Sales bent of mind
How To Apply For a ICICI Bank e-Relationship Manager
- To begin, click the Apply Now button given below.
- You can now access the official website.
- Read the official announcement for further information.
- Select the Apply Online button, then accurately complete the Job Post Application Form by entering all the required information.
- You press the final submission button a at this point and wait.
- On your screen, your application form will display.