Job Title: Hostel Warden (Male)
Salary Package: ₹10,000 – ₹15,000 a Month
Company Name: Shiv Nadar University
Job Location: Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : 10th Pass
- Support the University’s equality and diversity commitment.
- Responsible for the health, hygiene, and general welfare of the students residing in the hostels that are specifically assigned to her and shall attend to all matters of health, sickness, diet, sanitation, and cleanliness in accordance with laid down orders/guidelines.
- Responsible for the resident students and shall ensure that the students concerned observe the rules framed for their guidance and maintenance of decorum.
- Manage discipline in the hostel in line with the University’s Disciplinary Procedures for Students and Codes of Conduct – referring more serious disciplinary issues to the Head Hostel Administration / Associate Director and Head of Student Life.
- Manage the response to incidents and emergencies relating to the health, safety, and general wellbeing of students and liaise effectively with the other wardens on campus, the Head Hostel Administration / Associate Director and Head of Student Life and support services, where appropriate and within existing procedures.
- Assist the Head Hostel Administration / Associate Director and Head of Student Life with the admission process of new students.
- Establish and maintain appropriate social contact with students.
- Provide relevant information about the students whenever it is required.
- Offer appropriate first aid support when needed.
- Take part in the implementation of fire drills, crime prevention, and health & safety awareness initiatives
- Respond to on-site emergencies during out-of-hours (burst pipes, broken windows, burglaries, locked out of rooms etc.)
Mandatory key skills –
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fair knowledge of English and Hindi languages
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- Proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Ready to take on responsibilities