Job Title: Senior Manager
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹32,000 a Month
Company Name: Max life insurance
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
At Max Life Insurance, we believe in comprehensiveness and always staying ahead of industry. To enable this, we have a carved out a new role which is more dynamic and techno-digital- Product Engineer. The PE role is an amalgamation of Digital Product Management and Technology roles so that the individual gets to grow, learn and contribute in both the pillars of product. This role is like a mini-CEO role and the person will be responsible solely for the product from brick to building.
- Be accountable for scrum team deliverables and KPIs. Monitor and measure progress on user story delivery and sprint team velocity. Review metrics to measure value and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Building an adoption strategy of Digital solution and driving adoption across business teams by running analytics, sending out periodic updates on the progress
- Work together with Marketing team and build communications to be shared with on the field people
- Study the digital solution performance on field, identify the user issues, and get the technical issues sorted
- Look at industry trends and customer feedback to brainstorm on features.
- Work with operations and technical teams to research and resolve production issues. Clarify ambiguities and customer experience based on business requirements and product objectives. Market Skills and Certifications
- Managing the Information Security and Compliance risks for the product
Key Responsibilities/ Key Deliverables:
- Partner with business teams to define business requirements to meet the product objectives. Ensure requirements are within our business standards and guidelines and align to our business strategy and objectives.
- Transform Business requirements/ask into user stories.
- Part of Product Engineering Team and responsible for digital product management and technology delivery
- Owning/Partnering with technology team for implementation of a digital tools (mobile app for sales, an app for operations, application for employees or a completely new tool)
- Working on roadmap of the digital solutions to implement new features, enhancing existing features or sun-setting redundant features
- Involved in creating a prototype and ensuring that product is tested for technical robustness
- Communicate, collaborate and negotiate with key stakeholders (business groups, control groups etc.)
- Manage, groom and prioritize the scrum’s backlog and work with the team to plan for delivery