Job Title: Associate Director
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹28,000 a Month
Company Name: Myntra
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- 1. Manage Catalog Productin on a day-to-day basis including planning and achieving targets in line with the Annual Operating Plan. This would involve managing the team for both Still and Video shoots that includes Content Writing, Photo/video shoot, styling, Editing, QC and Inventory management.
2. Identify, shortlist and develop outsourcing partners as part of developing the outsourcing ecosystem – a key pillar of the overall catalog strategy.
3. Own and align process goals to business goals.
4. Lead the catalog team of 150+ employees. Mentor, lead and guide the team of Studio Managers.
5. Drive constant process and efficiency improvement through use of technology and automation via Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning solutions.
6. Identify gaps and implement first-in-class and best-in-class solutions benchmarked with Global competition to enhance customer experience. Identify global trends that could make an impact on customer’s catalog experience.
- Experience in an analytical, results oriented environment with vendor/external customer interaction.
- Overall 12+ years of experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in leadership roles preferably managing mid/large size teams.
- Proven ability to manage the business based on metrics/numbers.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch targets in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- High operations orientation and willingness to “work on the floor” always and solve problems immediately
- Strong team-building skills, counseling skills and conflict management skills