Job Title: Helpdesk Associate
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹32000 a Month
Company Name: NTT DATA
Job Location: Coimbatore
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Expertise in specialties of E/M IP and OP
- Monitoring unbilled accounts report for outstanding and/or un-coded encounters to reduce accounts receivable days.
- Ensure adherence of coding guidelines within established productivity standards.
- Addressing coding related inquires for providers as needed, U.S. only.
- Attending meetings and in-service training to enhance coding knowledge, compliance skills, and maintenance of credentials.
- Provide supervision and direction to team and manage their day to day activities.
- Provide trend analysis of issues and solutions to customer.
- Respond to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure timely resolution of unpaid and denied claims.
- Maintain and ensure adherence to SOP guidelines by team members.
- Provide monthly feedback to team members on their performance.
- Provider guidance to the team members to effectively complete the assigned task.
- Attending meetings and in-service training to enhance Accounts Receivable knowledge, compliance skills, and maintenance of credentials.
- Ensure complete adherence to TAT and SLA’s as defined by the customer
- Maintain patient confidentiality and strict adherence to HIPAA