Job Title: Branch Sales Manager
Salary Package: ₹28,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: HDFC Bank
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu
- Acquisition and Value Build Up: Achievement of new acquisition value and number plan for retail current accounts for the branch.
- (responsibility on new acquisition plans/product mix etc.
- will be basis the acquisition model ) Ensure overall value enhancement from the portfolio of customers handled.
- Portfolio Management: Responsible for monitoring the portfolio health of portfolio retail current accounts in the branch, with respect to on-boarding, activation, value build-up & AQB maintenance Understanding the customer business and prepare customer profile Maintain continuous customer engagement through customer visits / contacts and proactive resolution of customer issues / queries.
- Proactively monitoring balances and controlling attrition.
- Product and Market Penetration: Focusing on Profile-based selling approach, for cross – sell of value added products/services acquisition of new to bank liability customer through referral of portfolio customers.
- – Market Penetration Support catchment profiling for the branch for CA potential with the help of branch / sales team Regular conduct activities in catchment area for lead generation for current accounts , have joint activities with other Asset departments for lead generation.
- Monitoring of sourcing of current account by Sales Team or Sales officer linked to the branch Increase SB , FD , RD , digital etc penetration to current accounts D.
- Customer Engagement: Action on central triggers / initiatives on value build up, cross sell and portfolio monitoring as per Branch Sales Process E.
- Product Customization: Work in close consultation with the central product team to modify the product features / parameters to ensure right product fitment for portfolio customers (Product Customization).
- 1. Basic knowledge of banking products / services
- 2. Good relationship management and presentation skills
- 3. Effective communication and influencing skills
- 4. Preferably having prior experience in sales / relationship management roles in banking (including branch banking or other banking verticals) or financial services.