Job Title: Training Program Manager
Salary Package: ₹28,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: Google
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience deploying training programs to third-party partners.
- Experience using learning management systems to organize and deploy training at scale.
- Familiarity with Connect Composer, Google’s content management system, or other standard Content Management System software.
- Ability to build partnerships with business partners and team members, and influence others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Consult with business partners and stakeholders to determine the most effective training strategy to support products and workflows.
- Write and maintain knowledge based articles, and advise on content management for agent on-the-job resources.
- Analyze trends in quality results, product launches, anticipate learning needs, and devise appropriate training interventions.
- Lead the development and implementation of curricular framework for all YouTube training that drive business results.
- Drive training development to completion by managing timelines, overseeing the instructional design process, and coordinating the delivery of training to our help centers.