Job Title: Strategy and Operations Lead
Salary Package: ₹28,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: Google
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will act as a key business partner to Sales leadership. You will provide business critical insights and recommendations, ensure cross-functional alignment across business plans and execution goals, and help teams drive initiatives forward. You’ll be responsible for leading, supporting, and managing strategy projects and initiatives that are critical to the future growth of business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in translating data/trends into strategies, and messaging to drive decision-making with teams and leadership.
- Work closely with country leadership to develop the annual business strategy, identify market trends, opportunity sizing, and put forward recommendations that will enable customer success.
- Respond to problem statements raised by the local leadership team via hypothesis generation, problem-solving, and insight generation across landscape/performance assessments.
- Define key success metrics and execution plans, review organizational efficiencies, and develop organization design proposals to achieve service model excellence.
- Assess in-market tool and capability needs, and develop proposals to grow operating efficiencies across work/process flows.
- Drive operational priorities, provide management updates, and support the management agenda.