Post Name Cross-Google Partnerships Manager Date August 12, 2023 Short Info.
Google is inviting applications for the position of Cross-Google Partnerships Manager . Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for more information.
Google Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Cross-Google Partnerships Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Function/Business Area||Information technology Consulting Outsourcing|
|Salary||UPTo 3.0LPA + Incentives|
About Google Company
Google’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google’s partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google’s newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
Google Global Partnerships team provides user experiences through partnerships that solve users needs, advance our partners goals, and Google’s goals. Our team provides meaningful solutions, from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through business generation solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value.
Why You Should Join
In this role, you will build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search and Assistant, Geo, Platforms and Ecosystems, Devices and Services, Health, Retail, Payments, and more. You will collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our complex and strategic partners.
- Build Google’s relationships with Founders/CEOs/General Partners of India’s VC’s and startups via partnership and agreements.
- Drive a structured process to understand each partner’s needs and map those needs to where Google products and support can help.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, manage complexity related to cross-Google agreements as well as manage a complex matrix of internal stakeholders.
- Drive thought leadership and/or strategic initiatives related to the startups economy in India.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience with Partner Management, Business Development, Strategy and Operations, or a relevant field.
- Experience working with startups or venture capitals.
- Experience in one or more of the following verticals: FinTech, Media, Gaming, EdTech, Retail etc.
- Experience influencing across different functions and levels in a matrixed, cross-functional environment.
- Experience in presenting to executive business leaders with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Indian startup ecosystem.
- Ability to structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, resulting in delivery of business impact.
- Ability to influence stakeholders to start an initiative from the ground level.