Job Title: Network Test Engineer
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: Google
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Our computational challenges are so big and unique we can’t just buy our hardware, we’ve got to make it ourselves. Our Platforms Team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google’s services. As a Networking Test Engineer you make sure that our massive and growing network is operating at its peak potential. You have hands-on experience with complex networking equipment, a deep understanding of networking protocols, test design and implementation chops and a background in IP network design. It’s your job to make sure Google’s cutting-edge technology can perform at scale.
- Test Telecom based products (Telecom network automation, Network Service Platform and Maroni etc) from a functional as well as a scale perspective.
- Own and develop Automation framework for current and future telecom products.
- Automate the test cases that can be executed in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environment from build to the canary based deployment.
- Triage and debug issues.
- Work with Engineering Product teams to make sure the required libraries and framework is ready for automating the test cases that are lined up for daily and weekly builds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of industry experience with network test automation using Python or Go.
- Knowledge in Kubernates, CI/CD principles and understanding of Google cloud platform.
- Understanding of Telecom Orchestration, Assurance principles.