Job Title: Process Associate
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Job Info :
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of a PA, Collections
We are looking for professionals with OTC domain experience who have worked in collections management and have a deep understanding of upstream and downstream of Collection/Exceptions
- Collection on past due invoices & invalid deductions on allocated portfolios via Email, phone calls etc.
- Respond to email /phone queries related to disputed invoice
- Research and analyze the disputes/deductions in ERP
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- Find opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation improvements
- Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and monitor the past dues
- Implement collections strategy to reduce the past due Research and resolve issues in a manner to expedite all cases in order to avoid any adverse customer impact
- Work as an excellent teammate to process any special request in a timely manner
- Deliver quality customer service by researching and responding to all internal & external partners’ inquiries quickly, effectively and authoritatively
- Call out problems to senior staff members and or management as appropriate.
- Graduate in any stream
- Freshers are eligible
- Excellent English interpersonal skills
- Prior collections management experience