Job Title: Assistant Manager – Central
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Flipkart
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Flipkart is committed to the cause of transforming commerce in India through our investments in made-in-India technology innovations, customer-centric features and constructs, a diverse category landscape and a world-class supply chain. With a customer base of over 350 million, product coverage of over 150 million across 80+ categories, focus on generating direct and indirect employment and a commitment to empowering generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs and a sustainable growth strategy – Flipkart is maximising for our customers, stakeholders, and the planet at large!
Flipkart is a part of the Walmart-owned Flipkart Group, which also includes group companies Flipkart Health+, Myntra, and Cleartrip. The Group is also a majority shareholder in PhonePe, one of the leading Payments Apps in India.
About the role:
The Nodal Officer is accountable for risk mitigation in fraud, losses or theft cases by facilitating police & legal procedures in the specified Zone (including regional locations in multiple states).
About the team:
The Nodal Officer with be part of the Legal team which provides support to on-ground operations teams to enable business continuity and risk management.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in Security Management and Risk Mitigation
- Extensive knowledge of procedures in regional police stations and courts
- Experience of managing law enforcement and coordinating legal proceedings
- Skills: Robust & Effective Communication, Incident Management & Resolution, Stakeholder Management, Reporting
- Job Requirement: Extensive travel to regional locations in multiple states
What will you do:
- Responsible for serving as the liaison between Flipkart & government officials like police, court officers, labor department and other regulatory agencies
- Travel to regional locations in multiple states, initiate required steps for on-ground incident management & secure alignment with internal teams