Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹30,000 a Month
Company Name: Flipkart
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Graduate
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications by using one or more programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, Java)
- Observability tools and methodology (e.g. logging, metrics, tracing) for highly available web services
- Designing and delivering cloud-native infrastructure solutions on top of Public Cloud or similar private cloud.
- Ability/Experience with designing and managing large scale complex cloud based infrastructure and applications hosted on them.
- Incident response and management in on-call rotation
- Focus on 360° reliability posture to improve reliability, quality and performance of platform services and applications/microservices.
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve.
- Understanding on reliability and resilience framework.
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
What you’ll need?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, with 1 to 12 years of relevant industry experience.
- Extensive coding experience in any one programming language like Python/Java/Go.
- Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Strong knowledge of OS (Linux/Unix preferably) and N/w topologies.
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across network, application, management fabric, and distributed services layers.
- Drive efficiencies through software improvement and root cause analysis resulting in service delivery, maturity, and scalability.
- Familiarity with hybrid, public and private cloud deployments and environments
- Experience with cloud-agnostic configuration management frameworks for constructs like IaaC, Config Managements, Deployments etc
- Awareness of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Sound knowledge on Observability tools and APMs
- Experience in Service Tiering and SLO/SLIs