Job Title: Account Manager
Salary Package: ₹35,000 – ₹45,000 a Month
Company Name: Disney+ Hotstar
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : MBA
Disney+ Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. We are constantly looking for highly motivated key account managers who have a sharp understanding of market dynamics and the digital world and can forge strong partnerships with clients to create value for them.
As an Account Manager, you work within creating a larger set of advertisers and agencies to establish Disney + Hotstar’s presence while being an advisor to them on the right solution set to help them drive their objectives. This role entails driving the identified goals in the respective region via market intelligence and innovative ideas to position Disney+ Hotstar as a choice of platform for advertisers and agencies.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving sales & adoption of Disney+ Hotstar across Small and Medium Business (SMB) executing a strategic business plan focused on new business development. Success will be measured on value and number of advertisers on platform
- Getting new clients on board on Disney+ Hotstar, account management and expansion in the assigned region
- End to end management of hunting, pitching, solutioning and execution for large number of SMB/New age businesses
- Increase market share utilizing a consultative sales approach, competitor analysis, emerging tech solutions and opportunities
WHAT TO BRING
- MBA from Tier I & Tier II colleges with 2 to 4 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Account Management and Client relationship management
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- We are customer obsessed.
- We are audacious in vision and action.
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue.
- We respect everyone and every point of view.
- We make objective and data-driven decisions.
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand.