Job Title: Software Senior Engineer
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹30,000 a Month
Company Name: Dell Technologies
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Join us as a Software Senior Engineer on our Client Product Group team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Senior Engineer, responsible for the design and development activities associated with methods for Automating /Validating hardware/software systems, and broader solutions.
The team “Client Product Group” is responsible for building and delivering manageability software for Enterprise Client lines of business (eg. Laptops, Workstations, Desktops, etc.)
- Responsible for testing and automating UEFI FW and features.
- Responsible for all software and UEFI FW-related issues during the planning and validation stages of the program. You will be working on the next generations of products and will have an opportunity to gain experience with best-in-the-world client technologies.
- Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to Understanding feature requirements, architecture and design UEFI FW testing, UEFI FW code debugging UEFI FW testing with other servers HW and SW platform components, like CPU, PCH, FW, OS, etc.
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current validation schedules, timelines, and development status.
Essential Requirements :
- 6 to 10 years of applicable experience or identical mix of training and work insight.
Experience in Robotization dialects in Python, Miniature Python, Perl
Information in X86/X64 Engineering and Guidance set.
Information on Intel engineering little endian, x86, x64
Remote investigating encounters on track stages utilizing ARIUM
Experience in programming in C, Implanted Programming in C and C++
Test Driven Improvement including Unit Tests conditions for C