Job Title: Internal Audit Advisor
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Dell Technologies
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
We’re a global business – a multi-billion-dollar corporation. To stay strong and secure, it’s vital to have a robust audit and risk assessment of our financial and operational practices. That’s where our Internal Audit professionals come in. Preparing independent audit plans, conducting internal reviews and establishing audit criteria, they ensure full compliance with legislatively mandated initiatives including Sarbanes-Oxley. Auditing the activities of diverse departments, reporting the results to leadership and the Audit committee – and recommending controls if appropriate – this dedicated team makes sure that our organization is a fully compliant success.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Advisor- SOX- FRA on our GAT team in Bangalore
What you’ll achieve
As an Advisor – SOX, FRA in GAT, you will be responsible for working with different business units and external auditors to perform global financial controls assessment activities including performing controls testing and assisting in execution of the SOX program.
- Function as critical point of contact with business unit process and control owners, and other stakeholders to ensure that process and assessment documentation is current and accurate.
- Support major system implementations such as 1Finance, SailPoint etc; partner with business and other stakeholders to embed effective security and internal controls from a SOX perspective
Participate in process walkthroughs of coverage areas with business units and external audit staff, including monitoring of required follow-up. Perform controls testing and review, as necessary. Contribute to assessment reporting, including testing status and results.
- Monitor completion of remediation test plans. Act as point of contact to external audit staff ensuring timely delivery of work papers and supporting testing evidence.
- Support the FRA team through effective administration of the controls database model containing risk & control matrices, work papers, and reporting functionality.
- Establish effective business relationships with all applicable constituents of the FRA team. Assist FRA management with ad hoc projects across organizational and functional boundaries.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ relevant experience with Any finance, audit or IT certification (at least partial completion) such as CIA, CISA is preferable.
- Sound understanding of IT related business controls such as Segregation of Duties, User Access, Interfaces, SOC1 Reports and Key Reports.
- Broad understanding of IT platforms (e.g. SAP, Oracle), business and GRC applications.
- Strong knowledge of SOX controls, conducting walkthroughs and testing experience in an internal/external audit or business unit capacity.
- Experience in managing SOX projects is a plus. Open to travel.