Job Title: Branch Relationship Officer
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹30,000 a Month
Company Name: Axis Bank
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
The branches act as the face of Axis Bank for millions of retail customers and is, hence, an integral part of the Bank’s strategy. Branches play a major role in deposit mobilization from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers, and are also core drivers of the Bank’s customer engagement strategy across products and services
About the Role:
- As a part of the branch banking team, Branch Relationship Officers (BROs) are responsible for providing financial solutions to customer by offering bank’s products, providing service to existing and New-To-bank customers in the branch and adding new customers through referral generation activities and customer visits.
- They will be required to use their communication skills to add new customers and Cross Sell of Bank products.
- As part of daily cadence, BROs are required to engage with existing customers of Bank which are mapped to their portfolio for offering additional products of the bank as per the need of the customer.
- Offering solutions and Cross selling Bank’s retail banking and third party products as per assigned budgets. (Eg. Life insurance, General insurance, Mutual Funds, Loans etc.)
- Achieve Business budgets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis consistently.
- Generating referrals and leads of new customers for sale of bank’s products.
- Promoting bank’s products by taking part in marketing activities and customer visits outside the branch.
- Contact existing customers for bringing in more deposits and cross selling of bank’s products.
- Timely and accurate processing of customer transactions and requests.
- Handle customer queries and provide correct solutions to ensure there are no customer complaints.