Job Title: Associate – Access Controls
Salary Package: ₹20,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: JPMorgan
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- The HR Data Management Analyst – Protection and Storage is responsible for implementing Roles Based Access Control policies to protect data and align to localization requirements for the data. The candidate will be the primary partnered to the product and technology teams and will develop the access policies used to provision access to new users.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Data Protection/Roles Based Access Control – configure and implement HR business functions, roles and policies in partnership with HR Product teams to automate provisioning requests. Act as an advisor to Product on the data management requirements regarding how data is accessed.
- Data Protection/Tech Data Controls – execute oversight for the tech control impacting data in partnership with the Workforce Technology Risk and Security team.
- Data Storage/Localization – implement local guidance for data controls related to storage and access into policies in partnership with product.
- Problem Detection and Resolution – continuously identifying problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) – continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the process, and the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and processes preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to analyze large volumes of data and draw meaningful conclusions to create business requirements. Experience mapping business processes to access models preferred, but not required.
Click Here : Apply Now