Post Name Specialist Date August 13, 2023 Short Info.
Apple is inviting applications for the position of Specialist Here you are given complete information about the job. Must read the complete article for complete information.
Apple Recruitment 2023 Overview
Company Name Apple Post Name Specialist Job Type Full Time Job Experience 0 to 2 years Function/Business Area Multinational Technology Company Location India Category sales Official Website Apple Salary UPTo 4.0LPA + Incentives
About Apple Company
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Apple is the world’s largest technology company by revenue, with US$394.3 billion in 2022 revenue. As of March 2023, Apple is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization.
As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their new products. You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. You’re proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
Why You Should Join
Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success.
- You’re passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- You’re willing to learn and embrace Apple’s unique style of service.
- You have strong people skills — you’re approachable, a good listener and empathetic.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in a very active environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility at learning new products and features.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- Have extensive experience developing and modifying dashboards
- Be able to understand and articulate what key metrics are useful to visualize that can be implemented into monitoring dashboards
- Have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Be proficient in the development of automated tools (Jenkins , azure Devops , ansible ), systems, and services in multiple technology domains
- Have proven understanding of the value of Observability as a practice
- Have understanding and working experience with Opentelemetry and open metrics
- Have understanding and working experience with Prometheus\promethean metrics
- Have understanding and working experience in monitoring Kubernetes and containers metrics