Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary Package: ₹35,000 – ₹45,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
The Executive Assistant will support the BD and Fuse Team.Seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Executive Assistant to support the team. This role will engage in activities to increase capacity and effectiveness of the leader and contribute to the overall department efficiency. These activities include the following:
• Schedule meetings and appointments and complete calendar management
• Manages Travel/Visa/Expenses and filling reimbursement requests.
• Maintains organisation charts and internal email aliases
• Schedules and coordinates special events and meetings as needed (company event, off sites, lunch/ dinner engagements etc).
• Managing Senior Executive schedules (during their visit to India) and creating detailed travel itineraries
• Supports leader’s direct reports with administrative work
• Coordinate closely with Workforce Management, Recruiting, Maintenance, Human Resources, and other teams within the office
• Coordinate work-related errands as needed
Key job responsibilities
• 5+ years’ experience in assisting leadership level roles
• Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members adequately informed.
• Excellent organisation, planning, prioritisation skills and attention to detail.
• Experience managing multiple calendars
• Knowledge of Outlook (Advanced), Word (Advanced), Excel (Intermediate) with a demonstrated ability to pick up new tools quickly
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
• Strong organizational and communication skills and problem solving skills
Click Here : Apply Now