Job Title: Software Development Manager
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- The AWS Commerce Platform processes trillions of events per month from AWS services such as these to provide bill generation, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer usage, and analytics to both AWS customers and internal users. Because we sit at the nexus of all AWS services and interact directly with end-customers, we work closely with other AWS teams to ensure our customers are provided with a great experience.
We are seeking a Software Development Manager to lead a small, highly customer centric, and early stage team for AWS Commerce Platform – Financial Data Reconciliation. We are constantly innovating customer experience for AWS customers. We focus on the payments experiences, helping enterprises and individuals understand what they owe, pay their bill and simplify their own internal related financial needs.
You will be instrumental in building a team. The ideal candidate is scrappy, innovative and enjoys taking on hard, ambiguous problems. They are creative, driven and highly productive. They are a great team player who will naturally elevate the performance of the people around them and have a track record of leading and delivering complex technical systems.
You will be working with a cross functional team of engineers, and product managers, and customer service teams.
- Work with other senior leaders on the team to build the technical strategy & architecture for a new service
- Design & develop teams that build world class software and services
- Mentor & grow engineers across the team, leading by example and insisting on high standards
- Develop tools & processes to enable best-in-class operations for our services
- As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of a new service that will eventually scale across devices and mobile platforms. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences
Click Here :Apply Now