Job Title: Sales Specialist
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Amazon Services offers services to sellers in multiple countries to sell on Amazon websites globally and grow multi-channel commerce. See for details of products and services. We are looking for a Sales Specialist as part of the Global Selling team within Amazon Services. Amazon Global Selling is an important initiative to grow the Amazon Marketplace Seller Business around the world, with the India team focusing on helping Indian sellers list on other Amazon global marketplaces. This person will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on a strategy to enable broad use of Amazon Services by Manufacturers and Exporters in India wishing to sell globally, and play a key role in influencing product selection on global Amazon websites. The objective of this position is to deliver on-going new business growth to Amazon’s suite of seller services.
Specific responsibilities include the following for the Australia Geography:
- Understand Amazon Services products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Track and report performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets
- Communicate the specific value proposition for the Seller’s business and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in growing their business
- Recruiting Sellers, Adding selection and managing revenues for the category/channel of sellers.
This position is based out of Bangalore, India and will require extensive travel. The person will work closely with other Global Selling Teams across the world
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- 2+ years relevant experience in sales
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred with 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with cross border trade selling, e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives highly desirable
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable