Job Title: software development engineer
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
This position requires that you are a significant and autonomous contributor. Your work is consistently high quality. You solve complex problems, applying appropriate technologies and best practices. Your focus is on designing, developing and effectively applying automated solutions that test major portions of software (e.g., significant component, set of features, mid-size application, service, etc.). You prevent and find defects early. You apply software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning .
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- At least 5+ years work experience in a related field
- Demonstrated proficiency with Java, C++, or similar modern programming languages
- Solid expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Ability to design scalable, reliable, maintainable solutions with very high availability.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as Oracle, SQL, Mongo DB, DynamoDB etc.
- Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Experience and willingness to mentor more junior engineers and help them develop their skills and leadership abilities
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customer
- Experience with AWS technologies.
- Domain expertise in Payroll.
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solution.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Experience designing, building and deploying scalable, highly-available systems
- Strong communication skills with diverse customers and audiences, across multiple disciplines and teams