Job Title: Program Manager
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Come build the future with us. What unites all Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we all strive to delight Customers and make their lives easier. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join the Supply Chain Inventory Management team and build innovative solutions to streamline the inventory management in INFC with the help of data driven critical thinking.
We are hiring Program Managers to run complex and cross functional supply chain projects. This role is a part of the centralized supply chain planning function at Amazon India. The role is very much like an internal consulting role where the incumbent will drive large high impact projects in supply chain. These projects will typically involve designing and building complex new processes, driving technology solutions, driving large cost reduction or efficiency improvement initiatives or launching exciting new supply chain models.
The incumbent will be own the following –
1) They will be responsible for working with Business , finance, supply chain execution, transportation and other Amazon teams to identify pain points and scope out large high impact projects
2) They will be responsible for driving cost benefit analysis and go/no-go decisions on various initiatives
3) Once a go decision is made, the program manager will work to evolve a plan and timeline for execution.
4) The program manager will develop a roadmap and metrics to measure progress of the initiative they own.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other technical field from an accredited university or 3+ years Amazon experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in supply chain, program or operations roles.