Job Title: Tax Analyst
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Amazon India is seeking a Tax Analyst, Indirect tax to be based in Bengaluru. This position will be responsible for overseeing indirect tax matters related to planning opportunities, strategies, operations and policies. The person would provide in-house tax consulting related to the implementation of various business initiatives, including liaising with the various teams and departments. The ideal candidate will be able to work with a high level of collegiality.
Degree in law or accounting – chartered/cost accountant (or equivalent) or graduate degree in taxation The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of Indian indirect tax experience with public accounting firm, major law firm, and/or in industry, preferably a multinational corporation.
Preferred Qualifications :
• Degree in law or accounting – chartered/cost accountant (or equivalent) or graduate degree in taxation preferred
• Understanding of accounting concepts preferred
• Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of management
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills