Job Title: Automation Specialist
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bengaluru , Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Amazon Pay’s vision is to simplify lives and fulfill aspirations by making payments trusted, convenient and rewarding. Payments and financial services are a fast-paced and dynamic landscape with evolving customer needs, technologies and regulations. Amazon Pay caters to diverse customer preferences across cash habituated, new-to-credit, digital-native, and credit-served customers through innovative products such as buy now pay later, cash deposit at doorstep, pay with Alexa, co-branded credit card, gift cards, UPI, auto-insurance and Smart Stores. Customers use Amazon Pay to pay for virtually anything including shopping, bills, money transfers, scan & pay, ticketing, cabs, food delivery and more. Thus, we seek to serve customers’ payments, credit, investment and insurance needs on and off Amazon.
• Bachelor’s required
• Should be comfortable working with VBA, Excel Macros & any one of the coding languages (C# etc).
• 2+ years of work experience & strong exposure to automation tools.
• Open to learn new coding tools & built the code with minimum defects on these tools (Taskless)
Key job responsibilities :
• Analyze the manual process and identify re-engineering/ simplification opportunities.
• Develop and automate the process using different automation tools (RPA- UI Path & Taskless) which includes code review, fix error, testing & prod deployment.
• Create solution design documents which explains scope taken, flow charts, background & impact created for business teams visibility after the process is automated
Click Here : Apply Now