Job Title – Data Associate
Qualification – Graduation
Company Name – Amazon
Location – Chennai, India
Salary – Rs. 2 to 4 LPA
* Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
* Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using
in-house tools and software.
* Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
* Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing
tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every
ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
* Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing
A day in the life
We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling
functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations.
To effectively change the world, you need to be a bit different – your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment are unparalleled; you pride yourself on your ability to recognize issues – and come up with elegant and innovative solutions. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. So, an inner drive, individuality, and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent
Proficiency in English grammar and spelling (both written and verbal)
Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of one or more of the following regional languages: English
Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy) and basic troubleshooting abilities.