Job Title: Recruiter
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Our Recruiters work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organization. Each plays an important role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships —often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
The recruiter for the Operations vertical would be responsible towards delivering the critical hiring demand from the India operations business to support Amazon’s aggressive growth plans. The incumbent will partner with business leaders to identify and strategize their short term and long term hiring needs. They will build effective candidate generation and sourcing strategies for volume hiring as well as niche positions, while ensuring great candidate experience. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated innovation, strategy and should be able to resolve complex business problems.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements
- Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies
- Design and drive employee referral programs
- Responsible for planning and coordinating of events, assessment and interviews for hiring candidates