Job Title: QA Technician
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Info :
Do you want to own cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your successes?
Amazon is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. We seek engineers who can help us shape and develop a new video product for Amazon in India. Over the past decade Amazon has developed a number of market-leading, innovative and fast-growing digital and mobile products, including: Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Echo, Alexa and Kindle. This is an exciting opportunity for a rock-star engineer who wants to work in a start-up like environment and is passionate about digital media and new costumer experiences.
You should be comfortable diving deep into technical architectures and requirements, be able to quickly identify solutions to challenges discovered during development, and ready to work with latest mobile technology. Prior experience building stable, scalable, solutions is required. Prior experience with video streaming, mobile or advertising is a plus. Successful candidates will thrive in environments that leverage agile planning techniques, encourage and reward creative design, intelligent risk taking, and find innovative ways to leverage cutting edge technology.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the best Engineers at Amazon (and probably in the world) and one of the best teams at Amazon (rated very highly in a company-wide yearly assessment), be part of a new initiative from scratch which is going to become a huge area of growth for Amazon’s Advertising business and pioneer the usage of new technology at Amazon scale.
- Experience working as a Quality Assurance Technician
- Experience in manual testing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience with test automation tools, schedulers, frameworks, and harnesses.
- Proven experience in measuring and reporting quality and driving improvements across team.
- Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyse data and logs.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language, and the ability to read Java code.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding the scope of different types of testing: unit, integration, functional and regression tests
- Familiarity with Java unit testing frameworks
- Experience testing both frontend applications and back end services, including functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing
- Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs
- Experience with quality metrics and clear status reporting