Job Title: Program Associate
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹30,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
We are looking for a Program Associate who will be responsible for managing programs related to new seller success. You will join a high performing, learning-oriented, analytical team who are motivated to work hard, have fun, and make history.
Key job responsibilities
Build strong communication channels at all levels , set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and onboarding teams.
Work with sellers and business teams to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
Key job responsibilities
1. Working closely with partner teams to understand the problem areas.
2. Identifying defects in business inputs and proposing processes to find root causes and correct errors.
3. Prioritization of program requirements and building consensus with cross functional teams.
4. Identifying root cause and working with internal teams to expedite resolution.
5. Monitor and drive seller impacting operational tickets to resolution.
6. Gather and analyze seller feedback to come up with seller experience improvement suggestions and work with Product Manager for solution.
7. Develop dashboards to simplify operations.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. 1-3 years’ experience in consulting, project management, process management, or similar experience
3. Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
4. Excellent communication skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in business terms to both internal and external members
5. Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
6. Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
7. Analytical problem-solving abilities and ability to work with data
8. Thrives under pressure and working to aggressive timelines
9. Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer/seller experience
10. Basic knowledge of Excel/SQL
1. 3-5 years’ experience doing one of several roles: Account Management, Business analyst / associate.
2. The ability to quickly learn a varied set of software and editing tools.
3. Advance Excel and SQL skills is a plus.