Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Salary Package: ₹18,000 – ₹32,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform marketing operations to improve visibility of the content in Amazon Prime Video.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the marketing tools and operation workflow tools.
- Associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features of the program and improve on their acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. Associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- Associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality). Associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- Associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to their direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- The role requires the associate to be comfortable with rotational shift hours and flexible to extend support during critical business requirements
- Completed under graduation (UG) in any stream.
- Analytical knowledge to solve basic mathematical and logical problems.
- Knowledge of Excel (Basic excel knowledge and logics)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus
- Should be able to write SQL queries.
Click Here : Apply Now