Job Title: Quality Audit Manager
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since 1995 we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon is the earth’s most customer-centric company. To support this vision, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have what it takes then this is your chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
Key responsibilities include: You will be responsible for managing a quality audit team to ensure compliance with all relevant policy guidelines for our products. Partnering with stakeholders to deliver world class quality to help enhance customer and advertiser experience. You will interact directly with Amazon internal customers in a global functional team to streamline process, manage requirement changes and ensure high quality and service level.
- High on Stakeholder management.
- Quick in analyzing large set of data and interpreting insights
- Contribute inputs towards increasing amazon search relevance by effective process queue management as well as ensuring people and performance metrics
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals.
- People management i.e. appraisal, training and mentoring talent to grow within the organization & control attrition
- Ensures employees growth & development, set priority, drive motivation & engagement for employees
- Monitor real time service levels and schedule adherence
- Serve as a point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems