Job Name: : Cabin Crew
Salary: ₹18,000 –₹25,000 per month
Company Name: Akasa Air
Qualification: 12th Pass
Job Info –
Akasa Air will be the most dependable airline in India, offering efficient customer service, reliable operations, and affordable fares – all in the Akasa Way.Akasa Air’s empathetic and youthful personality, employee-friendly culture, customer-service philosophy, and a tech-led approach will make this commitment a reality for all Indians.
· Strictly adhere to and remain conversant & compliant to set standard operating procedures as per the Government, DGCA and in Company Manuals.
· Maintain current knowledge of rules and regulations and procedures for the operations of the aircraft. Keep abreast with the latest safety & service circulars / notices / procedures / campaigns & promotions.
· Strict adherence to company grooming & turn out standards. Be responsible and present a professional image whilst on duty and on layovers.
· Responsible for validity of mandatory and regulatory trainings & documents, their timely issue, renewal and extension.
· Responsible to conduct inflight sales and continuously increase ancillary revenue. As a salesperson, you must always promote the airline as a brand and share various options available