Job Title: Ramp Operations Supervisor
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a Month
Company Name: Air India Limited
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualification : Graduate
Responsible for providing effective ramp handling services to all the Air India flights and its’ passengers through close supervision of GHA and coordinating with multiple teams.
- End-to-end ownership of ramp handling services
- Supervise and guide ground handler’s staff to ensure smooth operations.
- Close coordination with airline shift manager to ensure on time performance
- Act as trouble shooter on the airline’s behalf to avoid aggravation of issues arriving due to ramp activities.
- Analyse reasons for deficiencies and resolve with GHA in coordination with airline shift manager to avoid recurrence
Skills & Attributes
- Self-starter and should be able to drive multiple initiatives at ground level
- Should possess organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be digital savvy and comfortable with all modern work management tools.
- 5-12 years of work experience in Contact Centre/BPO/Banking role, Aviation based CS experience will be preferred
- Graduate from a recognized university, MBA will be preferred