Job Title: Account Executive
Salary Package: ₹25,000 – ₹38,000 a Month
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Proactively cultivates relationships with customers and uses Microsoft sales strategies with executive and business and technical decision makers at high levels of the customer’s organization to establish alignment and secure buy-in and execution. Connects the customer to Microsoft executives. Leverages strong customer engagement strategies to build long-term relationships with customers and drive budget allocation decisions. Partners with them to foster trust and brand growth and loyalty through multiple levels (e.g., managers, executives) of the customer’s organization in the assigned accounts. Assists partners in joint-selling by establishing joint desire to create new go-to markets by starting to build relationships in new markets (e.g., Vice President).
- Thinks strategically about account planning for assigned accounts, setting standards and priorities, outlining where to and how to invest resources of the account management team and other stakeholders, engaging internal and external decision makers on long-term business planning, and anticipating needs of assigned accounts to turn enterprise accounts into strategic accounts. Influences to scale strategic plans and involves senior leadership team.
- Oversees a complex/multiple account(s) and leads planning and prioritization efforts to anticipate and ensure appropriate responses to account needs.
- Develops strategies to manage pipeline and meet sales goals by reviewing forecasts, assessing and mitigating risks, and ensuring strategy alignment with business priorities.
- Leads virtual teams to properly re-adjust priorities, all while maintaining a high level of commitment and accountability.
- Prioritizes line of business projects to achieve business outcomes. Reduces complexity for the customer and for internal teams by prioritizing the most strategic partners to deliver outcomes.