Job Title: Account Delivery Manager
Salary Package: ₹22,000 – ₹35,000 a Month
Company Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
- Grows understanding of customer at local & country level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
- Contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
- Manages expense/cost target commitments for all service delivery requirements implementing & monitoring expense control.
- Ensures performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps & implementing corrective action plans.
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk for low risk projects.
- Supports AST & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
- Contributes to account service delivery plan.
- Identifies incremental revenue opportunities.
- Assures compliance with HP and customer’s HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
- Acts as a team or project leader for small and medium AST/delivery teams by providing managerial and technical direction.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 -3 years relevant industry experience.
- ITIL/ITSM knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship.
- Influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to apply business management & financial concepts to analyze business needs.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively and projecting a trustable image.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to implement a corrective action plan Applies appropriate technical knowledge and methods to resolve business issues.
- Ability to lead cross cultural, cross tower & cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.